When you hear the term makeup, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Lipstick? Eyeliner? Foundation? Or are you one of those folks who are utterly passive to makeup? Or are you someone who wants to apply makeup but is clueless? Do you have all of the basic beauty products in your vanity case?
If not, don't be concerned. We've compiled a list of 6 essential Coloressence makeup products that are a must-have in your makeup arsenal. These beauty products are more than enough to make you look stunning. So, keep scrolling to discover the list of beauty basics for your face, eyes, and lips.
As a plain, spotless canvas is to an artist, so is your face to the makeup you use. Prior to applying any kind of beauty product to your face, it is essential to prep your face. Follow the 3 step routine: cleanse, exfoliate, and tone. Follow up with a face primer that helps to keep your skin looking smooth and your makeup fresh for the entire day. Once you are done with this, make sure to stock up your makeup arsenal with these 2 basic makeup products:
- Foundation: Foundation is perhaps the most difficult element of your makeup regimen to master since you must consider not just the type of coverage you want (sheer/natural, medium, or full), but also your skin type and undertones. To know more about how to determine your foundation shade as per your undertone and skin tone, click here. We recommend using Coloressence HD Foundation, a lightweight, oil-free formula that offers a soft matte finish giving an even-looking fabulous glow.
- Compact Powder: A compact powder is well-known for being a must-have beauty product in every woman's handbag. Compact powders are ideal for touch-ups when you're on the run. It is placed in a pan and may be used to remove extra oil and sweat from your face. A compact powder also provides light coverage and smoothes out your complexion. Try using Coloressence Perfect Tone Compact Powder which features a unique soft and smooth powder that aids in sweat management and provides flawless coverage to the skin.
We feel that emphasizing your eyes is a simple and sure-fire technique to elevate even the most basic attire and look appealing without trying too hard. You don't have to spend a fortune on every eye makeup product you see on Instagram to achieve this. That's correct. You simply need two basic makeup products to get any look you desire.
- Eyeshadow Palette: An eyeshadow palette may not look to be a necessary product for most women, especially those who spend less than 5 minutes on their makeup every morning. However, buying a neutral eyeshadow palette may be more essential than you realize. Aside from creating astounding eye looks, the shades may be used to contour and even fill in the brows. Unquestionably a versatile product. Try Coloressence Brown Sugar Matte Eyeshadow Palette which is a blend of natural, nude, and brown tones to give the ultimate natural look or even a glam look with color play.
- Eyeliner: This is another beauty product that will assist you in taking your eye makeup look to the highest notch. It might be challenging to apply eyeliner precisely at first if you're a beginner. But once you've mastered it, you'll be addicted! This is an excellent method for enhancing and defining your eyes. Coloressence Ink Stylo Eyeliner Pen, a waterproof, smudge-proof, quick-drying formula with a powerful color payoff, is our pick for creating those dramatic wings.
Lipstick aficionados would never pass up an opportunity to try out a new product. Whether you're putting up your face for selfies or going out, no look is perfect until you have something on your pout. There are several types of lip makeup products available, ranging from liquid lipstick to matte lipstick to metallic lipstick, to help you add a pop of color to your lips—no matter the event. Here are a few lip makeup essentials for your vanity case:
- Lipstick: Of course, we had to start with a legend! Whether you choose an Old Hollywood-inspired red, a '90s-inspired brick red, a vivid orange, or a flesh-toned nude, the options are virtually limitless. The perfect lipstick color may help bring any look together—even if you don't have a lot of time to devote to the rest of your makeup look. For a lipstick that will become your new go-to, try Coloressence Intense Liquid Lip Color, enriched with the hydrating jojoba oil and almond oil, that offers a bold color payoff in a single swipe.
- Lip Liner: Applying lip liner before lipstick can help keep your color from feathering and provide the illusion of fuller-looking lips. Simply draw an X on your cupid's bow, then line your lips slightly (very barely!) outside of your natural lip line. Apply lipstick on top, and you've got an extra full pout! If you have a lot of the aforementioned matte lipsticks in your makeup bag, consider lining lips with Coloressence Lip Liner Pencil, waterproof no-smudge formula with a delicate creamy texture that ensures all-day wear without budging.
Maybe you don't have the energy, maybe you don't like the way it feels, or maybe you just can't handle the mess. This is the guide for you if you don't like makeup for whatever reason.
You've come to the correct spot whether you're searching for help creating a really easy daily beauty regimen or if you're seeking to add some new items to your cycle for a little added shine. Irrespective of whether you're a makeup buff or have been looking into numerous avenues for beauty care products for a long time, it's vital to have a collection of beauty basics that will enable you to create an everyday go-to look. After you've mastered the fundamentals of makeup, it's much simpler to add fun-loving or popular beauty products to your collection and incorporate them into your flawless look.